Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Keldon!!!


So our baby boy turned one today!!! We celebrated yesterday with a party, and I'd like to think that he had a fun time. We decided on a 'bug' theme, and had a couple of really cute cakes decorated at a local bakery. They turned out really cute! And I made up a bunch of 'antenna' for guests of all ages to wear to help them get in the spirit. What I found to be the most interesting thing, was his absolute refusal of his birthday cake! We couldn't force a bite between his lips no matter how hard we tried - once he got that initial taste, he was DONE with it except to mush all the frosting between his fingers.
However towards the end of the day he was starting to feel kinda warm and not looking so well, so when I got him home I took his temperature - 104.4! Yikes! Poor little guy! So he has been pretty much sleeping all day today and just waking up every few hours to eat, fuss, and maybe play a little bit.

No comments: