Wednesday, July 23, 2008
So Joe's out of town again...
And I immediately get sick... Yuck!!! I guess that's part of the joy of having kids - you never know when the next cold is going to come through the family. However, I have no idea where this one came from, or even if the kids have had it yet! I know that sounds funny to not know if your kids have been sick recently but here's the story: About a week ago Keldon had a slight fever, and just wasn't feeling well. This went along with lots of drooling and a new tooth cutting through, so I figured it was just teething... Two days later Janika has a fever and just wasn't feeling well. This went along with funny looking red spots all over her arms and legs. I took her into her doctor who said it was bug bites even though they were not itching at all. Okay, whatever, at least it's not something like chicken pox!... So here we are a few days later and I'm having dizzy spells, I'm stuffed up, slight fever... and no way of knowing if the kids have already had this or not!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment